Installed a program in the Virtual / Sandbox. How do I make a desktop shortcut?

Im NOT talking about installing a program on the main system THEN sandboxing it as you run it.

Im talking about installing a program IN the sandbox. Do I need to start the virtual desktop everytime I want to access that program? Or can I make a desktop shortcut to run that program in the sandbox mode?

I dont want auto sandboxing and I would like to be able to installed test programs in the sandbox without the need to start the virtual desktop through comodo each time I want to access it.

So is there something like…
Install program in sandbox
Make shortcut of said program on the REAL desktop
Now when you click the shortcut, the program is auto started in the sandbox.

I know this works with installing a program on the MAIN computer but its kind of a pointless if you’re supposed to be using the sandbox to be safer about what you install. Its just basically an inconvenience to have to go through comodo and start the virtual desktop each time I want to run something in there.

Anyone? Is that functionality not built in?

It just seems like a no-brainer to install a program IN the sandbox, then be able to start that sandbox program from the desktop without the need to start the virtual desktop.

You know, now that I think about it, the Run Virtual option (witch make desktop shortcut) checked doesnt do anything. Literally. The most basic of programs do not run. Run in sandbox occasionally works but other times it just doesnt do anything.

I would think the sandbox would be as simple as “install it in the sandbox, then make a shortcut on your desktop and run it” but its clearly not the case. What am I missing?