Installation problem - Windows XP 64 bit

Hi, I get the following message (attached file), during the installation process of Comodo Internet Security. I am using Windows XP 64 bit, which I know is now listed as supported. I had been using Comodo on my Windows XP 32 bit system, and it worked a treat. I have recently upgraded to XP 64 and I wanted to ask before continuing with the installation, just incase.

Thanks in advance for any help you maybe able to give me.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Are you sure your downloading the 64bit version and not the 32bit version? FYI:
64 Bit Download Version (Latest).

Cheers,
Josh

Yeah i’m sure. I’ve just redownloaded it and tried installing again. It gets to ‘Installing Firewall Kernal’, and then that message appears.

What other Security Software do you have installed? When was the last time you also defragged? You can try Comodo Registry Cleaner too after you uninstall, then try reinstalling.

Cheers,
Josh

Hi,
The security software i’m using is:

• COMODO BOClean
  • CCleaner
  • Spybot S&D
  • Ad-Aware
  • Spyware Blaster
  • Windows XP Firewall
  • Avast antivirus
  • A-squared Free
  • AVG AntiSpyware
  • Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  • SuperAntiSpyware
  • Spyware Terminator
  • Winpatrol
  • HijackThis

I have avast antivirus on (high) resident protection, AVG AntiSpyware, BOClean, and Winpatrol. The other programs I use are only started when I want to do a scan.
I have not defragged the hard drive since I built the computer about a month ago, only started using it last few weeks really.
Downloaded and used Comodo Registry Cleaner, still same problem.
Thanks

That seems a bit over-much…I just have CIS, (un)common sense, and VMware Workstation (to securely test suspicious programs).