Inform the user that they need to restart their pc to remain protected af update

1. What actually happened or you saw:
When you update CCAV to newer version, you will get an alert that you need to restart your pc to complete the update process.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
When you update CCAV to newer version, you will get an alert that you need to restart your pc to complete the update process AND remain protected.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
I know 2 novice user that use CCAV, and every time they upgrade CCAV they press Remind Me Later (because they arent bothered to restart now) and they think they are protected and they only need to restart to finish the update.

The CCAV icon is normaly hidden in “show hidden icons” so they wont know the icon is missing.

1. Any other information, screenshots etc:
    see pic,
    Pic 1 current
    Pic 2 New
    https://imgur.com/a/EseUf

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

This is long done.