Incorrect download links

Looks like the topic about CIS becoming paid was closed too early. If you go on Comodo website, every single link with the button “free” leads to download CAV installer instead of CIS installer. Free CIS is available only in this forum >:(

i guess comodo is moving on with new ideals…

No need to hijack a topic with an off topic post, therefore split and moved your posts to the appropriate section.

Removing the Firewall now?

I haven’t a clue what is happening with the website, but from here: Free Firewall | Best Comodo Firewall Software Download 2022 (which downloads the AV)

Scroll to the bottom and choose the Free Firewall

This brings up another AV page: Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year . . . . . . . but actually downloads the Firewall !!

Your guess is as good as ours right now I’m afraid

Think someone on the web team needs more coffee.

Screen shots are from the same page…

Goodness help new users trying to understand Comodo’s consumer product line.

Hi Ploget & ReeceN,

Thank you for Reporting, We will check this issue.

Regards,
PD

Hi Dharshu, can you please indicate one link on Comodo website where people who are not signed in this forum can download free CIS?

Scroll down to the comparisons and the Free download is there: Comodo Internet Security Pro | Complete Internet Protection Suite

Hi Ploget,

Could you please Re-check the CF download link and confirm the fix.

Regards,
PD

Hi Dharshu. That link now takes you to the Free Firewall page now for the download as it should - Thank you

Hi ReeceN,

The Web page contradiction issue has been forwarded to the corresponding team and they are working in it.

Regards,
PD

So, to date, apart from the forum, the only way one can download free CIS is scrolling down this page: Comodo Internet Security Pro | Complete Internet Protection Suite. (thanks to Ploget).

BUT if you don’t know that specific address, browsing on Comodo website it’s practically impossible to find a dedicated page or even a link to the free version.

Even if you google “Comodo Internet Security free” you will be redirect to the paid version.

I understand Comodo wants to sell the paid version, but looks like it doesn’t want anyone to find the free CIS.

Sorry, but I’m quite disappointed with this new policy.

It seems to alter by the day . . .

This seems to be the main page: Comodo Internet Security Pro 2022 | Advanced Internet Security
which isn’t too much of a stretch to the download below - except I can’t find it linked from there yet!

Free CIS is this for the moment: Comodo Internet Security Pro | Complete Internet Protection Suite

There is even a CCAV page, which has been discontinued: Cloud Antivirus | Comodo Free Proactive Protection Software

Hi Ploget,

Thank you for Reporting. We will inform to corresponding Team member’s.

Regards,
PD

Hi,
again on the website you no longer find free CIS, only CAV is free.

There is so much confusion on the website again and I can’t find free CIS anymore …

Please simplify the web. :wink:

Comodo Dragon download page still giving version 45.9.12.393: Best Internet Browser 2022 | Free Secure Web Browser