Improvements for antivirus

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I get a virus popup with no informations to decide if it really is a virus.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

Set new on-screen alert timeout should be infinitive by default so it does not disappear when the user is not at the computer or if i need to research the virus first.

The popup for new viruses should include informations about the virus:
A link to a description of the virus.
For Heuristical detections and unknown detections the detection should mention why the program thinks it is a virus, what did it do wrong,
The full path to the file should be visible not only the shortened.
There should be a show in folder button.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
It would be a way to help the user to decide who to deal with the virus.

4. Any other information:
no

No value. This kind of requests will get rated as ‘invalid - no value’ based on past experience.

Already in the tracker if you’re referring to file-intelligence.comodo.com

Already in the tracker referring to ‘user-friendly descriptions of what the specific virus does or a link to one, and a user friendly description of how it was detected’.

Potentially valid. Do note that alerts link to respective file properties.

Thank you.

Set new on-screen alert timeout should be infinitive by default No value. This kind of requests will get rated as 'invalid - no value' based on past experience.

Then add an feature to be able to manually set it to never close (like using 0 for infinitive time)

Potentially valid. Do note that alerts link to respective file properties.

Right but then i still have to browse to it with the explorer manually when i want to take a deeper look on it.

Please create separate requests as you have two. :slight_smile:

Thank you.

New viruscope recognizers will come with the next releases of CIS :-TU So, just wait…

The OP has created 2 new wishes to split this wish