When you need to submit a bug please search if it was already posted and join that Topic if that bug affect your version as well.
If you discovered a new bug please make your topic title as descriptive you can.
In order to provide enough informations to fix bugs please include those infos in your posts:
Please submit ONE bug per post and change the subject to describe your post and append the Version number and BIT(X32 or X64) of your EasyVPN
If you added some info to the topic title remember to duplicate them in your posts too.
Make sure that this info is placed in all your bugreports even if you join an existing topic to confirm that you are affected too.
[ol]- CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
- Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
- Actively-running security and utility applications
- Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
- If you pc reboots or you have a BSOD please post it in the bug report
- Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled[/ol]
- If you can please add screenshots about relevant error dialogs.
You can attach images clicking the
Additional Options… link when you write your post
[b]In order to enable crashdumps and to find them please read:[/b]