im sorry to say

But … COMODO v4 is a bloated version , it sucks terribly ,
When the antivirus detects a " false positives " comodo crash oh sure ,
the antivirus detect image,mp3 files as false positives i hate thaht it make sicks ,
and make once 2 times , comodo go to crash for sure.
The firewall when detecting something , it freeze the application and if u make it ok , the application cannot connect to the internet.
about defense+ is ok.
about sandbox , it is bad thing too since , a application when the alerts come up " want to run with privilated previleges " if u say no , it block , but a application can run without admin privileges , oh sure ???
the sandbox make dissaspoint verymuchs games … it make a black screen and we need to restart the computer , the keyboard dont answers , the monitor go to the black and do not receive any alerts.
about treathcast , it work 1 times of 2, a day u got 15yes/0no the second day u got 10yes/0no wtf?
Bye comodo , i will comeback when it will be fixed , or we will see u at v5. have a nice day/night

PSS: For info defense+ has a exploit , if a application call ekp.exe(upx decompressor) the application have full acces and can modify all things.

i will off antivirus/def+/firewall/sandbox , i wait for next release , if it is still bugged , i uninstall comodo.

But .. COMODO v4 is a bloated version , it sucks terribly , When the antivirus detects a " false positives " comodo crash oh sure , the antivirus detect image,mp3 files as false positives i hate thaht it make sicks , and make once 2 times , comodo go to crash for sure. The firewall when detecting something , it freeze the application and if u make it ok , the application cannot connect to the internet.
It's been a while since I've seen a problem like this. I do agree that's a problem
antivirus detect image,mp3
That's been fixed, I'm guessing it was someone new

If you have some spare time on your hands
Try putting in the xp or vista installation disc in and at boot up “run it” When you get to the options “click” on repair files <-----somethiing like that

You can PM me for help if you like.

------maybe system restore will bring some of the files back (i don’t know about the audio files)