I'm looking for a Private Torrent tracker...

Just wondering if anyone can give me recommendations to any torrent trackers? I would like to register. Since, I would like to be a part of a somewhat “fair” community that upload just as much as they download, instead of leeches most of the time.

A friend has recommended me to speedcd.com

any others I should have a look at before I decide? :slight_smile:

http://zamunda.net/
Very goog bulgarian tracker.:slight_smile:

Links down. ++ I’d prefer an English or Multi Cultural tracker :a0

There is an option for english interface.Up left corner.

thebox.bz

UK tv only. In its genre by far the best.

I only know the bad ones. 88)

Anymore??? I know of demonoid etc…

IPTorrents is by far the best I’ve seen so far. But you’ll need an invitation, and I can’t give it to you. (problems with my ratio) Almost all downloads go around 1mb/s
Demenoid is down for the moment…
Or perhaps funfile ?

Well, it’s pretty much up to you.

NOTE : all links given here are for informational purposes only. Downloading games/videos/audios/etc can be against the User Agreement and therefore be illegal ! Please don’t use them for those purposes.

best regards,
eXPerience

Is there anyway you can get someone from IPtorrents to invite me? ;D I’m always downloading\uploading (Uploads are free with my ISP) While on linux.

There’s this site called Graboid.
It’s not a torrent tracker. You download directly from their servers (although uploads are from users) wich means speed is always fast; with my connection (20mb) I get 2mb/s.
When you sign up they give you 4gb free. From then on you have to pay ($15 for 50gb) but there’s a way around it.

That sounds okay. Thought the whole point about torrenting is about being free ;D

Hahaha, right.Me too. :smiley:

Well search the web, or pay me :slight_smile:

or try http://www.kickasstorrents.com/.

it’s new and HTTP torrents, thet say it’s fast

eXPerience

You don’t like The … Bay? :stuck_out_tongue:

to slow…

eXPerience

Speed depends more on the number of seeders and the quality of their connections than anything else.

Yeah, we know that… but I prefer I decent seeder (IPT) over thousand of useless ones…

eXPerience

I’m usually a leecher so I don’t care. :stuck_out_tongue:

You are the kind or person I’m trying to avoid. LOL