IE11 for Windows 7

Internet Explorer 11 Developer Preview for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2

IEBlog: IE11 Developer Preview for Windows 7: Enabling Next Generation Sites and Apps - Faster

Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7? Wow! :o

Good one, thanks. :-TU

Thanks for the news :-TU

Just have instaled without problems , nothing change according IE10 personal setting . All extention are there . Even duckduck as serch engine did not gange :-TU

IE 11 start with duckduck . First impression ?

woow - its start very quick , work with a good speed . Im supriced :o

Internet Explorer 11 Release Preview for Windows 7

IEBlog: IE11 Release Preview for Windows 7: 30% Faster than Other Browsers and Even More Support for Web Standards

[attachment deleted by admin]

TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are finally enabled by default! :-TU

[attachment deleted by admin]

Since IE is my default browser and I had problems with the IE 10 preview, I’ll wait for the final release. The final version of 10 has been very good.

It is good to see that progress is being made towards the release though.

IEBlog: IE11 for Windows 7 Globally Available for Consumers and Businesses
Get Internet Explorer 11

Nice just downloaded it but haven’t installed it yet. Long live IE ;D

I have to say I looks good, But I could not download it at first, Due to Privdog Blocking I.E. from working, I had to uninstall it to get things working.

But Overall look of I.E, 11 Impressive. :slight_smile:

Also the new forum layout is cool as well. :slight_smile:

Installed and working great. It seems faster than 10 and smoother as well.

I also like the new forum look except for one thing. What happened to the avatars?

What do you mean? They look the same to me.

On the posts yes, but they’re gone from the top of the page where it shows you’re logged in.

Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 Review (Softpedia)

Gorgeous. :slight_smile:
The speed of opening pleased. :-TU

IEBlog: IE11 Automatically Makes Over 40% of the Web More Secure While Making Sure Sites Continue to Work

That is very good indeed, but…

Internet Explorer 11 is the first browser to make Internet connections more secure and reliable by reducing the use of vulnerable ciphersuites, such as RC4 and by using the latest security standards, TLS 1.2, by default.
… is not completely true, as Chrome and Opera use TLS 1.2 since August, and prefer AES GCM, followed by AES CBC, and then RC4.

I noticed that after IE 11 browser closing not always there is a removal of temporary files. (The option is included).
Or deletes but then … After closing the browser is traffic. (A large number of internet connections iexplore. )
( In this I’m not sure yet. (deletes but then )

Somehow strange he behaves. ???
Who can check and confirm.
Thanks.
P.S. Reduced database caching to 1 mb.
Now normally.
We’ll see.

Edit: Works not correctly.
Sometimes deletes or doesn’t delete temporary files. ??? Also there is a traffic after browser closing. It isn’t possible to stop connection. Only Internet shutdown.

I removed IE 11 and returned to IE 10.
Now there are no problems. The traffic as has to be.
Files are removed at once.
If who checks I will be grateful.