iBhKjJo13400 WTH is it (worried a little)

So after deciding to do a full sweep of files on my computer just to make sure i dont come across those that seem (suspicious) and i came across a folder located in OS:\ProgramData\ - the folder being called

iBhKjJo13400

and the file being 1KB being called the exact same thing

i have no idea what the folder is related to and have no idea where it came from - i personally dunno cause ive had some virus on my computer but thats been years now , i know how to manually remove virus and keep a constant track of UDP and TCP inbound and outbound , but i wanting just to make sure before i delete the file that its safe

im a hardcore gamer (pretty much) i game in my spare time and everything in programdata i know off pretty well except this

i uploaded this to virustotal and here is the result VirusTotal

done a google search on it and nothing what so ever appeared

im still looking into this matter and needing help to try get tot he root cause here ethier way . i think it could be a dormant virus that i had years ago

(was fake antivirus scam locked me out of my PC from opening any application what so ever)

:EDIT: was snooping around on the registry and decided to try search for iBhKjJo13400 and 7 entries appeared

(Default) REG_SZ (value Not Set)
ConsoleTractingMask REG_DWORD 0xffff0000 (4294901760)
EnableConsoleTracing REG_DWORD 0x00000000 (0)
EnableFileTracing REG_DWORD 0x00000000 (0)
FileDirectory REG_EXPAND_SZ %Windir%\tracing
FileTracingMask REG_DWORD 0xffff0000 (4294901760)
MaxFileSize REG_DWORD 0x00100000 (1048576)

and this is located in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Tracing\iBhKjJo13400_RASAPI32