i cannot figure out how to use quickpasswords or it does not work.i fallowed the uninstall instruction,including turning off other security software,making sure i-vault is not in startup ect.Also my license expires in 90 days what am i supposed to do?wil i be able to renew,what if my passwords get stuck after the expiration.which also shows how with a full clean uninstall the program restarted itself where it left off,would not let me put new license in (:NRD).thank you
I was here looking for answers to the quickpassword probelm myself. License is good for a year, but have yet been able to make the password pop up as stated.
One thing about they might think more of smiley faces here than happy users. Never seen such a mess of useless animations
When you say “quickpassword” do you mean the auto login ability?
If so, I’ll outline the steps I have just done to get it to work.
- Download I-vault, install and activate
- Set up the privatge storage
- Created a new WEB RESOURCE card for http://forums.comodo.com
- Entered the appropriate details for the site (see attached)
- Saved the completed card
- Left i-vault open but locked
- Started IE and went to the Comodo forum site
- The username and password fields went GREEN, which indicates that I-vault is ready to learn
8a. Ready to learn despite me already telling it the credentials 88)
- Entered the username and password for the site and logged in
- Immediately logged out and shut IE
- Unlocked i-vault, opened the previously created card and clicked the link
- IE started and opened the site
- i-vault entered the login details and presented the site as if I had logged in manually
Steps 11-13 are consistent and repeatable. I’ve since set up 5 other sites using the above method (but not bothering with steps 3-5). I’ve had no problems with any of these other sites.
I’m still doing a few more tests to refresh my memory on this app. I’ll post more as I go.
Let me know how your experience vaires from what I’ve outlined.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I’ve just found one oddity.
Assume that I have setup site “X” correctly in i-vault and it is configured for autologin.
If I launch the site by clicking the link on the i-vault card, I am automatically logged in. If, OTH, I startIE manually and go to that site, the username and password fields turn yellow, indicating i-vault is ready to learn the credentials for this site.
To late but Thanks for trying.
Uninstalled and loaded KeePass V1.11
And it works just as promised.
Reason: Out-Dated post.