I pass this IQ test

:frowning: hey, that makes you look smarter than me >:( ;D

“look”?

:frowning: >:(

doesn’t mean I’m smarter, just means I found a way to cheat (:KWL)

and that makes you look twice smarter >:(

??? huh ??? how do you post empty message?

She’s a hacker

:frowning: :o of all the threads here, she hacked this thread? and she’s a SHE? :o

Now I can see your justification for being paranoid. These hackers just won’t leave you alone. You must contain some secret that attracts them.

They think Ganda is their “leader” ;D

Then they obviously flunked this test and only proven to be newbie hackers :-TD

yeah, first, i had a PM asking me : “are you really a security expert?” ;D
and then, a guy named “rocker” ask me the virus code, and now a hacker’s trying to errr… post an empty message ??? even a dumb looking avatar, and IQ test failure signature can’t protect me 88)

(:NRD) how do i post an empty message btw?

Easy… Alt and F4 hold Alt and press F4 :-TU (:NRD)

goose18 >:(

[attachment deleted by admin]

I myself wasn’t sure how she did, until I went to examine it by clicking on the Edit post button…it seems part of the problem has to do with the

<a> </a>

tags and some of it wasn’t accepted by SMF ???. Gibran would know more about this. Anyway, some of the url’s that she posted seemed to look like spam. I’ll consult with the others for more info.

Update: Consulted with goodbrazer and decided the source in her actual post had a url that lead to another site, so the spammer is banned.

(:SAD) too bad, we need more female members ;D

There is no evidence that spammer was female or not; I merely produced that illusion for you.

male…female, who cares? :-* :-* :-* :-*
i wonder how the others doing in this test ???
lots of member post their result on zombie survival test, but never on this test ;D

It’s called S•H•A•M•E. They’re afraid to be condemned by the forum certified spammer.

Ganda’s Song ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]