I only want Comodo Firewall [Solved]

Hi,

I have been using Comodo Firewall Pro (currently version 3.0.25.378) and another AV program with which I am very happy and do not want to change.

The 3.5 version is a suite including AV. I only want to use the firewall. Can you install just the firewall or do you have to install the entire suite. If you need to install the entire suite, I will need to find a new firewall.

Bob

Yes you can

Welcome to the forum.

I have heard this before!!! Just like you can install the firewall without installing Defense+…Cannot Be Done, I will admist I am being slightly pre-emptive about saying its going to be the same issue(s) (i.e. selecting parts Not to install then watching them install anyways) but I am Completely done risking my hardware over developers that think we would want ■■■■ installed anyway. They have not fixed any of the bugs I have brought to their attention concerning Just The Firewall, instead rushed another proigram that does not un-install (This Is Verified By My Own Previous Installation Of Comodo ISS). When Will Comodo Devs Actually Work On Correcting The Wrongs They Are Doing? Can I really install just the firewall (I know I can select now to install AV, but go back to the top of my reply and see what i have said about that)? If this fails, how do i Actuallyuninstall this completely…last time it left more ■■■■ than is possible to just call em leftovers…not to mention totally ■■■■■■■ my “Windows Vista Security Center”…

EDIT: CGPMaster “Caps = Yelling”
Please Follow The Policy

Please Check Here https://forums.comodo.com/firewall_help/need_help-t30625.0.html;msg220529#msg220529

CG

• Thread Will Be Closed -
    Reason: Issue Resolved
    To Unlock: PM A Moderator

CG