I must confess, I hate these damn things.

Every one of them.

(:HUG) (:KWL) (:LGH) (:LOV) (:NRD) <— especially that one (:SAD) (:SHY) (:TNG) (:WAV) (:WIN) :SMLR :BNC :■■■■ (:CLP) (:AGY) (:AGL) :THNK

I can’t stand them. I want to shoot them with ■■■■ ■■■■ gun and ammo.

I just … can’t … stand them.

Then use opera. right click on the page and use block content. Then select all the emoticons and you won’t see them again :slight_smile:

Xan

Now you can ;D

After a quick search I found Onefog Desktop Shooter I guess it will do the trick although IIRC there should be better alternatives around :a0

wow ^^
thx for the desktop shooter LOL ^
^

Perfectly XAN is… “The Best In The West!”
LOL (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV)
(:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV)
(:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV)

Ahh, I don’t hate them by them selves… I just hate them when people use more than they need to… Eh Hmmm LEWIS… I mean, it’s just spam

KYLE is BAD…
hehehehe (:TNG)

!ot! !ot! !ot!
!ot! !ot! !ot!
!ot! !ot! !ot!

P E A C E (:LOV)

I also hate these stupid things.

I love them. (:LOV)

these are just stuff that belongs to a forum, blog or other places on the web where people communicating with each other…

and these smileys, or what ever you call them are needed to express your feelings along with your words…

So love them or hate them, they here to stay… (:WIN)…

Did you guys also knew the first smiley was invented by a professor who used it in a textmessage to inform his students about something… he made this smiley → :slight_smile: <—

I like them too. It helps me express how I feel. But there shouldn’t be too many of them, yeah.

What do you mean these things are great (:NRD) (:KWL) :BNC (:SAD) (:CLP) :comodorocks:

I AM A HATER

??? eerrr OK 88)

sorry, i have a smiley tattoo from when i was a teen doing acid, so, perhaps im a little oversensitive.

Everybody, lets try to love their existence ! (:LOV)
Nerdy Peace ! (:NRD)