I have Found that Comodo Firewall Is the Best

I have been a Computer Networking, and System Administration Tech for Many Many Years. On the personal Side, I have used many Different Top Name Firewalls, I have Found that Comodo is the Best, Ranked Number 1 in my books. Easy to Install, and setup. I been Using Comodo for Months, very pleased.

I have been using computers for 30 years(end-user, with some small builds). I think this is one of the most thought out programs in a very long time. I hope this continues. I wish your company a long a prosperous career. I truly wish the community had another OS(Linux is NOT it). MS is too big for its pants. It does little for the “little guy”. To think of the dollar amount I have spent over the years and the crass. almost inhumane responses I have gotten. The simply don’t care. Well enough. A job well and a thousand thanks.

I agree completely. And it’s really too bad that LINUX is not it. Though I keep trying to MAKE it it. It isn’t. Not yet, anyway.

I ran Comodo 2 for awhile and they offered me the opportunity to upgrade to version 3 last week, and I took it. Seems to run pretty well. I took the Advanced install, with all the popup messages. What a pain! Also, I kept getting this annoying message that Windows was configuring SFR, whatever that is. It never seemed to finish installing. And every time I clicked on a link or whatever, it started trying to install it again. Someone on Computing.net told me there were problems with 3.0 and I should go back to 2.0 which I did. The SFR thing went away. Then yesterday I decided to uninstall it completely and download the 3.0 version and run it from my hard drive. I chose the automatic setup option, and now I don’t get all the messages. However, the one about configuring SFR is back. It seems to run completely, but every time I click a link it starts up again! So what is with this thing? and what the heck IS SFR, anyway?

The problem with Zone Alarm is it misses a whole lot of stuff. Never even sees it. That’s why went to COMODO.

Overall, I am happy with COMODO 3, except for this nagging SFR thing. Google didn’t bring up anything about it. :■■■■

this post looks really old but i just googled comodo and sfr and found this, is there an answer to this query anywhere as i would like to know if SFR can be run in the background or if there is something i have to do to correct this behaviour, it doesnt seem to be a common event. :■■■■