I have a problem installing comodo firewall [Resolved]

Hi, I’m new comer. I down load comodo firewall and when I instll problem come out. One message box pop up saying " Comodo Desktop Installer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Please tell Microsoft about this problem. And To see what data this error report contains. click here. And underneath there are two small block saying Send Error Report and Don’t Send. Please let me know how can I solve that problem. I use window xp sp2. I already done windowxp firewall to be off.
Thanks
Dpk

Hi dpk, welcome to the forums.

Sorry you’re having trouble trying to install CFP. Since nobody on the forums seems to know what the problem might be, I recommend that you go to Comodo Support, register on their system & raise a Support Ticket on this issue. They should be able to assist you, if not repost here & we’ll try to help. I’d also be grateful if you post any feedback or resolution that Support gives you, thanks.

Hi. Try installing in safe mode to ensure other programs are not conflicting with CFP’s installation. If there are other firewalls, please completely uninstall them (disable XP’s firewall if it isn’t already).

Hi everybody,
I have done instlling successfully. I try to download new again and instlling go thoroughly.
dpk

Hi dpk, that is good to hear. Glad you got it installed OK.

If you ever re-experience the same problem, pm any mod and we’ll open this thread.