i had to do system restore and now comodo wont install/unistall :(

HI Jacob,

I followed your instructions and I have one Win32-TAP V9#2, also in the list are isataps and a Go Trust TAP. I am assuming you want me to unistall the #2 TAP. But I thought I would ask you just to be sure with those other devices present before I do anything. I appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

Hello

The Device Name: TAP-Win32 Adapter V9
To Double Check and To Be Sure That its’ the correct one if you double click the TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 and go to the “Driver” Tab;
Digital Signer: Comodo Security Solutions, Inc.
Driver Version: 9.0.0.4
Driver Date: 1/22/2008

So Again, It’s the Win32-TAP v9 Device that TrustConnect Installs this is the one that you want to uninstall

Did this help?

Hello,

I followed your instructions and I don’t have a TAP installed by TrustConnect or Comodo. I reinstalled Trust Connect hoping another TAP would be installed and that didn’t happen.

Hello Gembug,

Did you run TrustConnect installer as Administrator?
Did you click “Install” on the Windows Security dialog (see attachment)?

[attachment deleted by admin]

THANK YOU !! I only had to reinstall TrustConnect as administrator, (which I thought I had originally.) The Install dialog for the TAP didn’t come up, but I am up and running!!

THANKS TO ALL that helped me, I appreciate the help very much!! This forum is the BEST!

Thanks again!

To Gembug,
Glad to hear all is working for you , thanks to the others for joining in with help and advice.
Kind regards.

Thanks to all! :slight_smile: