I get no CIS Firewall program updates

I have installed COMODO Firewall version 12.1.0.6914. The lates available version is 12.2.2. If I check for updates manually, it says “up-to-date” :-
It’s not updating to the latest program Version. Can anybody help? Thank you very much in advance.

Hello Larsi,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please uninstall the CIS v12.1.0.6914 because it has some issues so kindly install latest CIS v12.2.2.7036 and further if you need any help in the sense Please inform us.
Note :
Before installing to the latest version of CIS please use the latest Comodo Uninstaller Tool (Select upon your windows bit) for the clean Uninstall of the CIS.Then install and check.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

Thank you very much for your support! :slight_smile:

I did what you wrote. Now I am waiting for the next version update. :wink:

Hello Larsi,

Thank you for your response.Did you installed latest version ?Please let me know the status of the issue.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD

Hello Dharshu,

thank you very much for your reply. :-TU :slight_smile:

yes, I have installed the latest update v. 12.2.2.7036, and it still says “up to date”. I guess because a new version is not available?

Best regards,
Larsi

Hello Larsi,

Thank you for your response.Could you please check the bold text.May I correct?
Latest version of the CIS is V12.2.2.7036 and during manual update for the existing CIS shows "program updates"are up to date because it’s updated automatically and for the newly installed CIS initially it will shows completed after that if you update again in the sense it will shows up to date.If you want to test that in the sense please uninstall it, re-install and check the changes.Further if you need any clarification in the sense Please don’t hesitate to ping us.
Have a nice day!

Kind Regards,
PD