I do not see a green border when I roll the mouse over the logo.

Hello Everyone,

I just got Instant SSL install on my website. Everything looks good so far. But I notice when I move my mouse over the logo. The green border does not show.

It does show when I click on the login or contact us button.

Other search mention that “It could simply mean that a site is not yet registered with us”. This quote from support: CONTACT US - Comodo: Cloud Native Cyber Security Platform

I already send a email to newVEsite@comodo.com. I have not receive a reply as yet.

Thank you in advance!

Hi wroubs.
I need some info from you to try to find your issue. Can you provide it please.

1. What OS do you use and what SP do you have
  2. If it’s IE8, do you have Protected Mode ON
  3. If it’s Vista, do you have UAC ON
  4. Do you see green mouse cursor running toward the logo?

Kind regards,
Vadym.

Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem.

1. Os is Vista Ulimate SP1,
  2. Using IIE8 and the Protection Mode is ON,
  3. UAC is ON,
  4. No green cursor running towards the logo.

Re-install or repaire do not solve this problem.

Best regards,

Kenny

Hello Vadym,

Thank you for responding!

I can see the green border on other website except my own. I have to Run as Administrator.

1. What OS do you use and what SP do you have? Vista, Service Pack 1
  2. If it’s IE8, do you have Protected Mode ON? Yes, it is IE8 and I do have the Protected Mode On.
  3. If it’s Vista, do you have UAC ON? Yes! It is Vista and I do have UAC on.
  4. Do you see green mouse cursor running toward the logo? I can see it on other website but not on mine.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi all.
Thanks for the details given.
Please wait for the next version of VE, that is going to be released on the 16-th of April, that is today. :slight_smile: That is going to be fixed in it.

Kind regards,
Vadym.

I am looking forward to this release. Thanks, Vadym.

Well Done Vadym!

It looks great!

When I move the mouse over my website logo. I do not see the effect. No green borders at all.

What do I need to do?

I had to do a complete uninstall before I installed the new version. Also, make sure all browser windows are closed before you begin.

Hello John,

Thank you for your fast response.

Can you check my website? Click on the web link on the left.

Thank you in advance!

Hi wroubs I get nothing on your pages except when going to join or login, then you get the secure connection padlock and rollover on padlock shows border.

Firefox 3.1 beta3 on XP x64

Hello Bad Frogger,

That what I got as well :frowning:

Thank you, Bad Frogger! :slight_smile:

Does the roll over only works for popular site only?

Verification Engine is know working the way it should on my website. ;D

What a surprise I had when I went to my website today. Green Pointer Trails heading straight for my website logo. Yeah! It’s working! :slight_smile: No, changes were made by me. Green border shows when I roll the mouse over the logo.

Thank you for your help, Everyone! :-TU You guys are great! Support, Forum and All.