I can't believe this is still happening! Can you?

Hi,

Would it possible to email them or submit these files to them, informing them and explaining that many other vendors have now removed this from their definitions - as it not a malware but a security tool.

Thanks,
Mike

(CNY)
Yes, you can email them, because i don’t have confident to write email in English (my English writing is poor). Their email address are info@premiumbooster.com
:■■■■

Ok, thanks. I’ll email them for you. :wink:

Mike

http://www.scanspyware.net/info/ComodoTrustToolbar.htm

According to that site, Comodo Trusttoolbar was an adware that is implemented as a BHO and displays advertisments on your computer screen. They presented a manual removal method or you can download their antispyware program to remove it for you.

I can’t believe this is happening.

Just a thought, what about not packing Trusttoolbar not into the install file, but when users decide to use it, download it while installing ?
→ not understandable ;D, lemme try again

Just a thought,

When a user wants to install CIS for example, you don’t add Trusttoolbar into the installer first. Then when the installation goes on, and the question comes : Do you want to use Trusttoolbar? If they say YES, they get another warning: Trusttoolbar will now be downloaded and installed, later you go on with the CIS installation. This way, you get less people complaining that the packager has virusses or people complaining it installs without you knowing…

Xan

Doesn’t anyone look at the dates on these old threads? :wink: Time to close this one rather than revive it. The new toolbar can take its own licks elsewhere.