I can help in the classroom

Hi,

I recently discovered Comodo products. As a Microsoft instructor, I teach people from every walk of life on a daily basis. One very hot topic is anti-virus/security. I have most highly recommended ZoneAlarm products up to this time. Now that I have discovered Comodo, I will begin testing the products on multiple machines. If the products perform well (and so far the free anti-virus program has done great on a test machine) I will begin introducing classes to comodo.com. Free; what a concept! Additionally, the rest of our staff are testing the products. We will publish our findings on our corporate Intranet site for other instructors to review worldwide.

Mike Lewis MCP

Mike

We really appreciate the help!

We thank you (CLY)

Melih

Hi,

I recently discovered Comodo products. As a Microsoft instructor, I teach people from every walk of life on a daily basis. One very hot topic is anti-virus/security. I have most highly recommended ZoneAlarm products up to this time. Now that I have discovered Comodo, I will begin testing the products on multiple machines. If the products perform well (and so far the free anti-virus program has done great on a test machine) I will begin introducing classes to comodo.com. Free; what a concept! Additionally, the rest of our staff are testing the products. We will publish our findings on our corporate Intranet site for other instructors to review worldwide.

Mike Lewis MCP

ye, but i think u dun haf to waste time to test it. thousands of users ard da world tested it.
it rocks man.

i tried Norton, Kas, ZA, Bitdefender besides Comodo and now i know what is true gem.

further more, wen v3 is out, all the rest become Comodo’s followers

btw, be truthful, ZA n Kas r gud tho (but Kas is not free).
if anyone of ur students usin ZA, never NEVER >:( advise em to upgrade to ZA security suite. i did and i wasted my money n time for it :cry:

(L)