I and many others would love to have a comodo x64 and comodo firewall x64 ver.

early march is when we’ll have these versions ready for testing…

Melih

It is annoying to use comodo in VM only :slight_smile:
Waiting for X64 for my main machine…

Been test driving Comodo Firewall for the last few days and I like it so far. Fast, efficient and with no bloat. Looking forward to you guys releasing x64 version and a Vista x64 version.

Keep up the good work guys! (:CLP)

Thank you.

Please don’t forget XP64 support, I will start using it soon (:CLP)

Vista is too much heavy and new, I don’t recommed it in its 2 first years (:NRD)

Agreed, i have XP32, XP64 and Vista on this PC, and XP64 is by far the best, I play Eveonline (Massive Multiplayer yada yada yada (:KWL) ) and Vista simply can’t hack it, but XP64 it runs better than XP32 on, hence please throw me a PreBeta of Comodo to put on here, please please pritty please (:NRD)

I am also running xp64 pro and vista64 ultimate. I am actually beginning to like Vista the more I use it. Either way, I really need a good 64 bit firewall. I am another who used Sygate for a long time. Outpost is horrible. If you are taking names for a beta test count me in also 8)

I want a beta of the win xp x64 edition too! I am using just the SP2 win firewall now. I hope its ready soon. Thanks! I registered just for this. Any estimates on the date?

OMG i can not wait for the x64 version… just made the switch to xp x64 so far it is to my liking it but i would love to help you guys do testing on comodo x64… all the other firewalls i have tested for it have been unsatisfactory

thanks and keep up the great work

According to the big boss, they are heading for a release of the first beta of v3.0 at 16 april

https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,6882.0.html

I am looking forward to the 64-bit version. I am currently running your firewall on XP and was thinking about installing XP64. I checked my AV and it is supported and was checking to see if my favorite firewall was supported but see that it is not supported yet. I guess I will have to wait another month or so before I install.

Hello,

I am going to go ahead and close this topic as we have made a topic with all of the information regarding Vista and 64 bit support HERE.

Justin