HTTP 403 FORBIDDEN prevents account access.

I would like an explanation for this. Regardless of browser, device platform, or operating system. I always get a HTTP 403 FORBIDDEN message from Comodo Account Management | Login or Create a new Account

URL for above picture:Dropbox - Error

[attachment deleted by admin]

Seems your IP was blocked by Comodo Account Management System.

Please contact support in this question: https://support.comodo.com/

Https://support.comodo.com/ gets the same result.

Are you using a proxy service to connect to the web? If so can you see if the problem persists when you disable the proxy temporarily?

I’m having the same issue. I’m also unable to log into TrustConnect and I have two different accounts, and I’m trying different devices. I already submitted a ticket on it. Hopefully this issue get’s fixed soon.

However, I’m not having an issue visiting this URL: https://support.comodo.com/.

When I found that I was unable to log into TrustConnect with any of my two TrustConnect accounts on my Mac and iPhone, I tried to visit this URL: Comodo Account Management | Login or Create a new Account.

At first, I was able to get access to accounts.comodo.com, but my logins on both accounts failed. I tried the reset password link on that page but that’s when I started to get the Forbidden message that Pofizaulf84 is getting.

I resetted my browser, cleared my cookies, and tried different browsers, but still getting the Forbidden message, now when I directly visit: Comodo Account Management | Login or Create a new Account – I can’t even get to the reset password link anymore.

I tried to visit: Comodo Account Management | Login or Create a new Account, on my iPhone and was able was successful getting to the page, but still unable to login into either of my two TrustConnect Account. I am able to visit the reset password link on the page, but when I try to reset, I get a message that my account is not found…on both accounts.

As of now, I still can’t log into TrustConnect either.

Hello!

If you try wrong password multiple times your account will be blocked. Could you please send request e-mail to subscriptions@comodo.com with your IP address so that comodo accounts team will unblock the IP from COMODO Accounts and you can able to access.

Thank you.