How to update FIREFOX under Virtual Desktop/SecShop i can't!!!

Hello there i just updated the version of firefox at 51.0.1 with full of add ons for security… as ublock, popupcontroller etc…

but there’s no way to install the same stuff for the version inside VIRTUAL DESKTOP or secure shopping… and the first (sometimes) it takes minutes to load… the version is the 47-48 i cant remember (right now is loading and seems gonna taking hours) i have vista as OS… what can i do? the new version is full of bugs guys… =(

thanks kind regars… !!

The browser that you select for secure shopping and the one that is available in virtual desktop use the same one that you have installed.

to be honest i got some troubles during the unistallig of the oldest version and the installing the new one. i don’t know what to do. what you said is not truth i just checked and the version is not the same and even i cant intall the upgrades for security and antitracking as ublock… because of the oldest version. and the virtual desktop it takes several minutes to load… the secure shopping just some seconds and only in this virtual environment there is the newest version…

i really don’t know what to do and i’m scared to unistall and istall again i got my OS bicked… and hours to bring back as it was…

so, what can i do? please tell me… thanks regards!

prblm solved cleaning the sandbox cache this even fixed the error to load the VR DESKTOP…