Topic’s description :
When you need to submit a bug please search if it was already posted. If it does, then please do join in and mention it affects your version too.
If you discover a new bug please make your topic title as descriptive as you can and include the following:
- Specific symptoms of the bug and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
- Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
- Comodo Dragon/Chromodo Version (Stable/Beta) e.g. Dragon 184.108.40.206 (Beta); e.g. Dragon 220.127.116.11 (Stable)
- Plugins/Themes installed in Comodo Dragon/Chromodo
- Windows version (w/ 32 or 64-bit) e.g: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit); Windows XP SP 3 (32-bit)
- UAC status (diabled/enabled) if it applies to you [ for Vista/Windows 7 only! ]
- System Drive where Windows is installed (e.g. C:, “C” Drive )
- Place (installation path) where Comodo Dragon/Chromodo is installed
- User privileges (administrator, limited user, guest, etc.)
- If you have Google Chrome installed then please mention it’s version and whether the same issue reproduces with it.
Note: You might need to add some screen shots if the bug is connected with the GUI (Graphical User Interface)!