How to Quarantine??

FW & D+ Installed (no AV). Now when Cloud Scan detects Malwares, how to Quarantine?? Quarantine is greyed out. Not everyone can decide the detection is malware or FP. There is no way to quarantine the threats. There should be Quarantine for Cloud Scan when no AV is installed, right??

Thanxx
Naren

I think the file will be auto-sandboxed if found unsafe by the cloud which is less or more the same than quarantine following the level you choosed for sandboxed files (partially limited to blocked).

I guess you didn’t read my post properly. I asked when CAV is not installed & Comodo Cloud Scan detects Malware i.e Comodo Cloud AV Alert is there with the options Clean, Disinfect, Quarantine & Ignore then Quarantine is greyed out so how can one Quarantine the threats. Everyone cannot decide whether the detection is an actual threat or FP so there should be a way to Quarantine the threats.

Thanxx
Naren

Sorry I didn’t realize that if you don’t install CAV you’ll nevertheless been asked if you want to clean, disinfect, quarantine or ignore. How is it possible that a component of CAV enters into motion tough CAV isn’t installed. I thought that without CAV if a file was found unsafe it will simply be sandboxed. My mistake then.

Boris