how to fix smtp port problem?

Hello, I use COMODO Firewall product number 7.0.317799.4142.
I want to send e-mail by php and created e-mail web site.
but, fail sending e-mail and e-mail stack in C:\inetpub\mailroot\Queue.
so, close this COMODO firewall program and send e-mail.
As a result success send.

I want to send e-mail with running COMODO firewall program.
how to fix smtp port problem?
plz…

I am not sure I quite understand your situation. Do you have a program that runs locally on your computer? This program then sends email to a web site on the web that will then send the email?

Can you explain in more detail how this works?

In the meanwhile can you see if the program that runs on your computer is in Unrecognised Files?

thanks for your reply
I am sorry to…

----- I rewrite problem situation.

1. finished programming E-mail sending function on the web (php)
  2. running COMODO firewall program .
  3. click send button on the web.
  4. fail send e-mail. ( e-mail stack in C:\inetpub\mailroot\Queue.) ← if success send e-mail, folder will empty.
  5. close the COMODO firewall program.
  6. reclick send button on the web.
  7. success send email and folder was empty. (C:\inetpub\mailroot\Queue.)

---- end.

I want to not close the COMODO firewall program during sending e-mail.

I am looking forward to hearing from you…

Thank you for rewriting the problem.

What browser are you using when you fetch the emails from your computer?

Do you have an Application Rule for the browser that you are testing with?

Can you check the Firewall logs and post a screenshot of them?

You said you wrote an eMail sending function on the web. Does that mean you’re ruung IIS locally along with CIS, and the mail server is also running locally, and the web-page is being hosted locally through IIS in a development environment?

In general an eMail app needs permissions to connect to the necessary POP3 / SMTP server IP address. Moreover, it needs to connect to the proper ports for either POP3 or SMTP server resources. Well known POP3 / SMTP ports are: 25, 110, 143, 465, 587, 993 & 995

When I use Yahoo web-mail in-browser, i.e., FIrefox, DNS resolution for webcs.yahoo domain must occur. For Yahoo Mail specifically, there are 5 domains that are accessed that all correlated to webcs.yahoo via ARIN or RIPE I’ve created a network zone incorporating all 5 domains as IP netmasks.

Furthermore, connections to the associated IP address for that domain must occur on ports 5050 & 843 specifically. It won’t work using the former ports. I’ve created a single rule for Firefox that permits TCP out from in [NIC] to in [webcs.yahoo] source port any destination port 5050 / 843 and it works like a charm.

As far as anything specific related to D+, there’s nothing I see for the browser that’s eMail specific.