How to be secure when Detection fails

Hey Mellih, sorry the offtopic but I couldnt find anything related.

Does Comodo has any software for automating it management? Something like Kaseya? I dont know. Cant find on comodo website.

Not Comodo, but one of the other companies I built.

They offer
-free Remote Desktop
-free Ticketing system ,
-Paid RMM - Remote Monitoring & Management
-Paid Patch Management and more …all in one platform to do full IT Management, great for IT admins and MSPs etc.

Where will new CIS releases be released?
Here on this forum or on Comodo web site?

Good question
I think both…

Will it only be a CIS Pro version release or only a CIS Premium release or both?

Our intention is to create two package, Free and Paid.

thanks. i just saw the links earlier… im working on some prospect to show to the gov where i work so they can evaluate many softwares like this. im putting itarian on the list too.

then cis free will have the same modules as paid but paid with more support etc or will it be like many vendors do these days releasing a striped down edition full of ads to the paid one?

Sir Melih

• Sir, I have been a Comodo user for 15 years, I was a maintenance electronics technician with precise knowledge of computers (hardware mode), now retired (69 years old)
  • IT is an essential world to date but unfortunately plagued by rampant insecurity
  • The number of victims by computer scammers is a sad and bitter desolation for users in need
  • I appreciate your product for years because it is difficult for me to see elsewhere following a multitude of tests of other products, why? Because your method of behavioral analysis of defense has remained intact after several years
  • I have been registered on this forum since 2013, CIS user for more than 15 years, moderator for the French section to help others Comodo Forum
  • I have a site where I also mention your product Comodo
  • I never doubted that your “baby” Comodo Internet Security was yours
    This year 2023 opens with very good news from you and personally thank you for all the work done by you and your team from the beginning until today.
    Cordially
    ZorKas

:-TU :-TU :-TU

What Zorkas said.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

[As I crawl out from under the rock where i have been lurking for several years…]

Hi Melih, and Ewen, and all the forum mods!

Some of the old-timers in the forums may remember me from the Usability Study group (in fact, that ancient topic is still accessible in the special permission boards).
I started using CIS and first joined these forums over 15 years ago!
And so far, CIS has never let me down :-TU

This is great news !

I hope everyone is doing well.
All the best for 2023 and beyond,
Whoop

Thank you guys!

We are putting the band back together :wink:

:■■■■

its funny to think about it: until last week we were complaining like hell, almost abandoning cis… and now, with melih talking to us, we are happy as f$#@ :slight_smile:

crazy days…

melih, is cis going to share the same modules between pro and free? or are we going to have some sort of free product with striped down modules?

Our intention is to provide security for free.
then have additional “service/capability” that people can pay for.

Lets put it this way: It will be the most secure free Endpoint Security product in the world!

And most stable / reliable (bug fixes)? :slight_smile:

does that means we can expect a new cis with a new theme, fully compatible with windows 10 22h2 and 11 22h2, with atleast “antivirus”, “firewall” and “contaiment” modules? if so, bring it!!! :3

CIS was, is and will remain the best security software on the market. YES!

What is an endpoint (connected device)?

An endpoint can be a laptop, a tablet, a smartphone, a connected watch, a printer, a server, a medical device or even a cash dispenser.

Only the perimeter security (inbound and outbound) is insufficient and new vulnerabilities appear. For their part, hackers are doubling their inventiveness to access data, steal it or manipulate employees to extract information from them.

It is for this reason that a firewall is important, in particular the control of entries/exits or the transit of important data.
Comodo’s firewall is literally an important safeguard to protect user data. Personally I use it in “personalized” mode to protect myself such as:

In stealth mode from outside:

https://forums.comodo.com/firewall-help-cis/firewall-is-allowing-alloutgoing-requests-on-default-install-safe-mode-t128910.0.html;msg922082#msg922082

Entity spoofing control:

https://zorkas.fr/index.php?topic=771.msg3872#new

Control of all outgoing applications:

Etc…

Totally essential for me to consider truly defensive protection !