How to be secure when Detection fails

Hi,

There was a bug in the theme we deployed for the new forums which we fixed earlier today, you should see a reply button now at the bottom of each thread like:

1 Like

This has already been done. Runs wonderfully on my pc.

1 Like

Found it, thanks. Now everything is clear and convenient.

Tell me, will there be an updated firewall or just a complex product?

its the non enterprise version of Xcitium, its effectively CIS ;)…coming…

what exactly is your use case?
Do you use “Detection based protection” or you want “Detectionless protection” as well?

Can I simply understand it as XIS=CIS currently, but XIS will replace CIS and XIS>CIS in the coming future?

I personally use CIS, other users have asked to ask. Who uses only a firewall.

same tech different packaging for consumers/home users…

Those people who don’t use our CIS
How will they prevent the damage when their detection fail?

I do not know that. They will solve this problem themselves.

But will there be Comodo, or just Xitium?

it will be a Comodo branded Consumer product.

2 Likes

Only Comodo can solve this problem!
we are the only company who can provide “Protection without the need to detect”.

1 Like

Great! I am looking forwards to testing it soon.

Great :+1: Thanks ! I can’t wait to see it.

Melih, this will be a separate firewall?

no, same package…you can enable/disable modules.

That’s the problem for programmers. How are you supposed to write a running, compatible program for every pc configuration. I’m thinking of myself. When I tried out every “great” program in the early days of my “computer life”, I always had problems, whereby my pc support person sometimes despaired: “It’s clear that the (pc) is crazy here and there. Installing programs, uninstalling etc. must make a pc limp.” While his pc ran perfectly. No wonder. He is at home in the computer world, and in his company he is a kind of head of the “pc factory fire brigade”.

One day I installed Windows on a new PC, avoiding any supposedly great software, so I kept Windows clean. Only installed software from well-known companies and those that I actually needed for my “daily pc life”. No more this and that little helper, embellishment…, no more advice and tips on the internet on how to put Windows in “barriers”. Prevents Microsoft from spying and snooping, can make Windows cleaner, can uninstall or disable useless things in windows a.s.o. Doesn’t mean that I became a dummy now. But since then Windows has been running and comodo has been running cleanly and smoothly.
How are programmers supposed to know what’s going on on every PC? I certainly don’t want to say that you try every ■■■■ without hesitation, by no means, but then you can’t always blame comodo if it doesn’t work.

Once, because there were problems with Windows and I couldn’t get any further, I seek help from micrsoft via remote computer connection. The end of it all: “Sorry, I can’t help you further. I can’t find what the problem might be.” Is Microsoft to blame? After a long search I was able to find the error without reinstalling.
Comodo runs fine on Windows 10 22H2 for me.

1 Like

Bonjour Zorkas,

Erreur 403 sur votre site perso ! …