How the list of the entrusted suppliers is updated?

I would like to know as the list of the entrusted suppliers is formed:
It replenishes with a bases or how?
The matter is that it is noticed that the supplier was and it is then he isn’t present in lists.
Example:
1 . There was a kickback of system ( With not a point restore OS) from earlier to created image, bases are updated (scanning if is necessary fast with a disk С:\ D:\ exception.), but the supplier already isn’t present list trustedand this appendix gives inquiry( at repeated to installation).
Example:
2 . When sending for check - Writes it is Safe - and instantly there is a supplier in lists.
Only it is accepted on inquiry processing.
But the supplier instantly appeared in the list after pressing to check. ???
Screenshot.
I want to notice that bases after updating weren’t updated any more.
Why the supplier in the list appears instantly?
If a question of a cloud, it is switched off.
Edit: By the way - the Name and the digital signature is.
Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

From everything read here.

After clicking 'Open', Comodo Internet Security checks that the .exe file is signed by the vendor and counter-signed by a Trusted CA. If so, the vendor (software signer) is added to the Trusted Vendor list (TVL):
In the example above, Comodo Internet Security was able to verify and trust the vendor signature on YahooMessenger.exe because it had been counter-signed by the trusted CA 'Verisign'. The software signer 'Yahoo! Inc' is now a Trusted Software Vendor and is added to the list. All future software that is signed by the vendor 'Yahoo! Inc' is automatically added to the Comodo Trusted Vendor list. The vendors have to apply for inclusion in the Trusted Vendors list through the sign-up form at http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/trustedvendor/signup.php and make sure that the software can be downloaded by our technicians. Our technicians check whether:
About certificates and main lists clearly. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It isn't clear to me as it is [b]checked and added instantly.[/b] ???

Do you have “Trust applications signed by trusted vendors” enabled? If it is enabled can you see what happens when you disable it and remove the vendor from the list and try again?

EricJH Thanks for the answer.
No. If about : Screenshot trust.
I never to establish this option.
Here example: Screenshots.
The digital signature is.
This supplier isn’t present in the a entrusted. Alert of the notice.
If I pressed - to Check from the list Unknown, the supplier instantly appears in the list of the entrusted.
Why it isn’t present and suddenly at once appears?
Thanks.
P.S. Naturally if I remove this supplier from the list that again there will be an inquiry that it isn’t present.
But this supplier isn’t present in the list initially.
From where it is checked and how it is added in the a list instantly?
Me it interests only (instantly).

If it is enabled can you see what happens when you disable it and remove the vendor from the list and try again?
Naturally if I remove this supplier from the list that again will be inquiry that it isn't present. Edit: The such to happens also with one file where there is only a name, but there is no digital signature. Screenshot of the a supplier in the first post. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]EDIT:[/b]
from earlier to created image,[u] bases are updated [/u](scanning if is necessary fast with a disk С:\ D:\ exception.), but the [u]supplier isn't present list trusted [/u]and this appendix gives inquiry( at repeated to installation).
This supplier wasn't in the created image of OS. [b]I noted[/b] [u]that all bases after restoration were updated. But the supplier isn't present in the trusted[/u]. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably it is so more clear.

Here questions.
1 . The trusted suppliers are delivered with updating of bases?
2 . Isn’t present in the a list trusted (bases weren’t updated). At online to sending for check, the supplier instantly appeared in a database.
3 . If I delete the supplier after emergence in the list as I delete the file from the trusted. Naturally again inquiry at repeated installation.
We send the file to online check through CIS as again instantly to supplier in the list, without changing the volume of base of an antivirus.
Where ( From where) there is a scanning and instant addition in the list of the trusted suppliers? ??? ??? (If databases weren’t updated.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

From what I recall Comodo it may go through the cloud. In that case with the cloud look up disabled we would not expect the TVL being updated.

I asked the other mods if they know what the intended behaviour is.

Thanks for the answer.
But I don’t use a cloud.
As it can check through a cloud if options are switched off is to me not clearly. ???
In suppliers writes - Comodo Is added. Not user. (And it instantly).
I understand that the file to moved in trusted on the decision the user. But why this a suppliers - Comodo is added ( Record)?
Comodo ignores this options ( off check from cloud) and checks instantly on the base.?
Only the such can be an explanation.
Well I will wait for the answer.
Thanks.

The TVL should not auto update when disabled. Only scenario where it may happen is when running a scan.

It looks like something is up with your system.

EricJH
Thanks.
With system everything is normal. The previous post I probably confused you.
I think I understood as there is a TVL updating. ( the main entrusted lists and not the main trust ).
Not the main entrusted are added a list only after check through a cloud in CIMA.( (if the supplier is in base).
The main list only with update bases, on the basis of the certificate from Comodo.
I think correctly understood. :slight_smile:
If so that a topic can be closed. If only it is possible to confirm my understanding.

Thanks. With the best regards.