How many of you run BOClean with Anti-Virus program

I use boclean,avg and comodo firewall

CIS with BoClean on both XP SP3 and Vista SP1 and both run very light with no problems.

CIS in BoClean Excluder.

previous: BOC + ThreatFire + sypwaredoctor + nod32 + CIS3.5 (without CAV)

now: ThreatFire + nod32 + CIS3.8 (with CAV)

I use McAfee Virusscan 8.50i next to BoClean.

(CIS did not live up to my expectations at all: way too many crashes and issues with auto updates on multiple pc’s in multiple setups)

Would be sad seeing BoClean leave … it’s a one of its kinds applications one grows used-having-it-around to.

I use KAV with BoClean and won’t use it anymore once it gets asimilated into CIS.

CIS and BOclean.
Looking forward to when BOclean is intergrated. :slight_smile:

Currently running only CIS with once a month on-demand SuperAntispyware and MBAM computer scans. Nothing detected so far :wink:

CBOC installed but not set to load with windows xp. I run it when my other half is using the machine as she clicks “OK” to everything lol.

E

I use BoClean with CIS. Is there something we should know?

CBOC slows my system down a fair bit so that’s why I don’t run it all the time. I’m eagerly awaiting the integration in to CIS. I do like the Automatic Cleanup and removal of CBOC. Im ironing out an FPs on my system before I set CIS Anvirus element to Auto Quarantine.

E

Does the CIS do the same work like the BOC?
If I have CIS, don’t I need to install the BOC?

The current 3.9 Beta includes BOClean technology (memory Monitoring). It’s recent had it’s first Release Candidate come out in the Beta Forum so we should see it relatively soon.

Eric