how do i remove, and keep a program out of sandbox?

everytime i reset my pc, CIS will sandbox almost everything that loads… particularly if i just installed something…

It doesn’t ask me if i want it in sandbox like previous versions… it just sandbox’s it, telling it not to do it in the future, doesn’t seem to matter… it still sandbox’s the same files on the next boot…

How do i remove a program from sandbox, and tell cIS to never sandbox it…

my nvidia gfx card drivers…includeing cuda and physics… directx…ethernet drivers… if sandboxed, take a performance hit… and this is undesirable… may even cause games and media to crash the pc cause it’s working 4x as hard to try and do the same things over and over again, simply because it’s sandboxed…

Under Defense+ on the main screen there are two boxes that tell you the number of programs running in the sandbox and the number that if started will be run in the sandbox. If you click on this it will give you the list of programs and you can right click on it and make it a trusted file.

Please only do this if you are sure it is safe. By the way, you don’t have the option to “Block all unknown requests if the application is closed” enabled do you?

My thought precisely, Chiron.