How do I get Comodo to allow GoToMeeting to run?

I’ve searched through all the Comodo firewall settings and options, and I see where I can allow a “trusted application” to run, but can’t find anything about allowing something like GoToMeeting or other communications web services to run. The Comodo logs clearly show it’s blocking this app, but I can’t figure out how to ‘unblock’ it. Thanks.

Welcome to the forum enewbold.

According to the GoToMeeting FAQ:

Q How does GoToMeeting work with firewalls? A When GoToMeeting software is activated on a computer, it initiates one or more outbound, SSL-protected TCP connections with the GoToMeeting service, using ports that are already open in most firewalls and proxies (ports 8200, 443. and/or 80). Whichever connection responds first is used, and the others are dropped. It thus provides a high degree of compatibility with your existing network security.

You will need to create a an Application rule to allow TCP OUT on one or more of these ports.

Ok, I’ll drink to that. Is there any guidance available on how to create a an Application rule to allow TCP OUT on one or more of these ports?

Thank you much.

I have researched all available Comodo documentation and have found nothing to guide me in creating an “Application rule.” Anyone have suggestions about how to do it or can point me to the correct documentation?

Cheers,
Ed

I give up! It’s just not worth the hassle. >:(

FW: I accidentally blocked and/or allowed an application! How do I reverse this?
Firewall Tasks > Common Tasks - Define a New Trusted Application

D+: I accidently blocked and/or allowed an application! How do I reverse this?
Defense+ Tasks > Common Tasks - My Own Safe Files

Creating and Modifying Network Policies
Global Firewall Rules
Export Firewall Log

The rest of the online CIS/Help Guide is at http://wiki.comodo.com/CFP3/Help_Guide/Table_Of_Contents