How do I configure CD to allow content on this website?

Hi,

I recently read an article about browser security, and have made Comodo Dragon my default browser! I love it, but have a few issues.

One of my favorite websites is cnet.com. I like to read the different articles and then read the comments. My previous favorite browser was Chrome, and never had any problems with the page loading the comments. In CD, the comments won’t load. I thought this would be managed under 3rd party cookies and made an exception for cnet using [*.]cnet.com. But this didn’t solve the problem.

Could you please tell me why CD won’t load the comments and how to fix this?

Thank you very much!

Good luck getting your answer…

The official CD Forum obviously isn’t the place to go if you’re having issues…

with CD…

Uninstalling this POS browser

Hi happyboy77,
It appears as if Comodo Secure DNS maybe interfering with the loading of comments on cnet.
Please try disabling ‘malware domain filtering (Comodo Secure DNS)’, found under privacy in Dragons advanced settings.

Thanks.

Hi fice,
This is a community based Forum, if someone knows of a possible solution they will post when time permits.
If you are just posting here to troll, please don’t.

Thank you.

Hi captainsticks,

Thank you for your reply. Yes, when I unchecked that box then the comments were visible like normal. Do you think that at some point Comodo Secure DNS will update and allow cnet.com content or do I need to leave this permanently unchecked? I kind of hate to lessen the security of the browser.

Thanks again!

You are welcome. :slight_smile:

I will mention this issue to Staff and hope they can rectify it.
Edit: I have PMed Staff, but please remember due to the holiday season replies maybe delayed.

Thanks.

Awesome, thank you so much! I really appreciate all your help!