How can I undo a decision to block an application update or anything else.

I blocked something I didn’t recognize and a few minutes later realized it was a driver update. I tried to find the action and saw the log, but nothing in the log allowed me to change my decision. If this function exists, please share. If not, it needs to be added. I don’t want to allow any virus or malware in, but the program is insistent that a decision be made and in this case I made the wrong decision. I need that update.

I blocked something I didn't recognize and a few minutes later realized it was a driver update.

Firewall or HIPS decision? Please make that clear.

Kind regards, REBOL. :slight_smile:

You need to go to the advanced settings. If you blocked the application from connecting to the internet, you will find it in the Application Rules under the Firewall settings.

If you did not let CIS remember the answer. Try running the update again. When you don’t get an alert and it still is blocked reboot your computer (CIS will remember a decision for the Windows session).

For me CIS remembers a decision for the Program session, killing the program and running it again will show the alerts again.