HIPS configuration MonitorSandboxedOnly

In the default configuration files there is a setting called “MonitorSandboxedOnly” under the section.

In the “COMODO - Firewall Security.cfgx” “MonitorSandboxedOnly” is set to true.
In the “COMODO - Internet Security.cfgx” “MonitorSandboxedOnly” is set to true.
In the “COMODO - Proactive Security.cfgx” “MonitorSandboxedOnly” is set to false.

I was wondering to what GUI setting this “MonitorSandboxedOnly” setting belongs to?

Would be the VirusScope Default settings

Thanks a lot for clarifying.

I’m trying to compare the configuration files to see in what they differ in settings. Not that easy to do as the settingnames in the configuration files differ from those used in the GUI.
As I installed the Firewall component (V12.2.2.7036) only I could either use “COMODO - Firewall Security.cfgx” or the “COMODO - Proactive Security.cfgx” configuration file and would like to know the benefits in using the one or the other.

Is there somewhere a clear overview what setting is enabled or disabled (or how they differ in rules) with respect to the GUI between these files?

The best you’ll probably find is part of the Help Files: Preset Configurations

I’ve read that part of the Help Files but unfortunately it doesn’t provide that much detail.
Then I have to dig further into the configuration files I’m afraid. :slight_smile: