High CPU of cmdagent

bug in comodo internet security helper service

when first install comodo works smoothly without any problem
once i disable hips for some reasons and enable it back

i found a process which is using bug in comodo internet security helper service

start to use so much cpu power ! for nothing even if i disable everything on comodo it still use that power for endless time without stop (even more than 3 days)

the only solution i have is to reinstall comodo firewall to fix this problem
but if i disable hips … it startes once again …

Hi hicham0716,

Thank you for reporting.

1. May i know your CIS version ?
  2. Win version along with system bit type ?
  3. Screenshot of the high cpu usage of comodo internet security helper service ?
  4. Are you using any other security software other than CIS/CFW ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi hicham0716,

We have checked and found no high cpu usage by Comodo internet security helper service.
If the issue still persist on your end, kindly provide us the below details. so that we will report this to the team.

1. May i know your CIS version ? 2. Win version along with system bit type ? 3. Screenshot of the high cpu usage of comodo internet security helper service ? 4. Are you using any other security software other than CIS/CFW ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

1-i am using comodo firewall 12.2.2.8012
2- windows 10 64 bit almost latest updates
3- as i reinstall comodo the normal usage is like this

but after some circumantances it start using 11% of cpu power … whichl leads more heat …

i am developer and i am using comodo for long time i knew that usage isn’t ok at all
because it appears only under some circumantances like disabling hips and enable it again …

even if i disable everything on comodo it stay using the same cpu power
only unistalling fix the problem
is there any solution to debug where the problem in that service!

Have you tried disabling Web Filtering? cavwp is often seen using resources on my machine though not high.

The same i tried to disable everything
mention i am c++ programmer + using qt creator
so i have to build many exe for learning and testing , just on one day i have almost 200 new unrecognized files …
but i don’t think it’s the problem
because when i reinistall comodo it works smoothly until i disable it’s hips and enable it once again
the first notice it became using some random disk usage from 0.4 mb to 6 mb
and after a while it start using that amount of cpu even disabling everything the same usage ever and ever

Hi hicham0716,

Thank you for providing the requested information, we will check and reach you through private message to get required log.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi hicham0716,

Could you please check your inbox for pm and provide us the requested log ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT