hey everyone, i'm back :)

Hello old friends,

Some of you may remember me, others probably don’t know me. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and that you will begin seeing me active on the forums again. Getting ready to go off to college and have overall, just been very busy.

I haven’t forgotten you guys and look forward to continuing to help people with any pc issues in our wonderful Comodo community.

Kind regards,

Justin L.

welcome back Justin :slight_smile:

Melih

Welcome back Justin. :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen you in a long time. :slight_smile: (Well, maybe there were times when you popped in for a bit :P)

Good to see you again Justin! :slight_smile: I will never forget you, you sent me the first PM I ever got on this forum. You banned me. Nah, just kidding. ;D Here are some of the lines you wrote on 2007-08-15:

Hello Leoni, ... So I would like to ask you if you would like to become a moderator like Soya, Ewen, me, etc...

This lead to a great experience for me during the following two years. Now I’m “on vacation” as you might know. :wink:

All the best,
Lars

I don’t think I have any ■■■ from Justin. :frowning: (Or maybe that is a good thing. :stuck_out_tongue: Most of my ■■■ from mods aren’t exactly the preferable kind ;D.)

And I think the server(s) the forum is hosted on will crash if I ever receive the kind of PM Leoni posted. 88)

BTW…what are you doing on your super-long “vacation”?

Not preferable? Correction. I think you’ll find that in most cases the nature & tone of PM’s from Mods in your Inbox is entirely expected/anticipated on your behalf. So, hardly not preferable. And thus, I’ve corrected that sentence for you. :slight_smile:

I may expect the ■■■ but I don’t like them. 88) :stuck_out_tongue:

And yet you still choose to be sent them. Go figure, what are 5 Year Olds like today. 88)

The mods are just jealous of my magnificent sense of [warped?] humor. O0

Trying to get motivation back. :-\

So you stay away to get motivation to stay here? ??? Er…tell me if it works. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome back :-TU

Why are all the mods either very young or very… mature?

Because most old people, excepting panic, have better things to do, like watching TV. :stuck_out_tongue:

your statement is invalid. panic/ewen’s the youngest moderator 88)

[attachment deleted by admin]