HeurSuspicious@19491798

Hello. I was downloading avast 5 beta to test out the av portion and the real time av in Cavs popped up, twice with the above. Almost certain its an fp unless Avast itself has a virus!.Please advise as its been submitted via quarantine.Its inC:\hp\bin\Wizinstaller.exe
Its also in db 2128.

Regards
Dave1234.

Hello,

We will check it out and get back to you after analysis.
Thank you for submission.

Regards,
Sonia Botezatu.

Hello again. This was reported 3 days ago and Sonia Botezatu indicated that Comodo would get back to me to advise on this case. I am waiting patiently. It however is still appearing in Db 2162 today. This has to be fp as every time i do something with Avast beta 5 the warning pops up.

Regards
Dave1234.

Hello,

We encountered a small issue while fixing the FP. We are working to fix it and when we’ll have a positive result, we will get back to you with the proper answer.

Meanwhile please add this application to the exclusion list.

Thank and regards,
Sonia Botezatu.

Thank you Sonia for the prompt response. I await the fixing of the fp.

Regards
Dave1234.

Hello my friendly Fp fixers!. My original post was sent on 28/08/2009, and 4 days ago you indicated that there were problems fixing it. I have excluded it but would have thought a fix would have occurred by now. Hopefully this one has not just gone away, as its still showing in Db 2231. Please advise as to whats going on with this Fp.

RegaDave 1234.

Hi dave1234,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The small issue is exist while fixing the FP. We are taking care of it and when we’ll have a positive result, we will get back to you with the proper answer.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Hello,

The problem has been resolved. Please upgrade CIS to version 3.12.111745.560 and update the virus DB to 2403.

Regards,
Sonia Botezatu.