Heur.Suspicious

My Comodo Antivirus found Heur.Suspicious[at]73308815 and Heur.Suspicious[at]71034465 ,both in .exe file. Is it false positive or not? thank you! Jan

Moving

eXp

Hi hony,

We are going to verify if the reported detections are false-positives or not. We’ll get back to you after reaching a conclusion.

Thanks,
Ionel

Hi hony,

The false-positive was fixed with DB 2741. You can update the Virus Database to confirm.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

Hi can you please advise if the attached is the same thing?

Thanks in advance

[attachment deleted by admin]

My Antivirus Alert is fixated on Heur.Suspicious[at]4618451. Please tell me this is a false positive and how to teach this to the AV Alert.

No response to post. I’d send the file as suggested to another poster below, but I can’t find it (them) in the depths of my computer. Please advise!

Hi I am installing freecall and I get continuous warnings of heur.suspicious viruses. is it a false positive?

thanks
Lroenzo

possible FP, submit the installer here and give comodo a few days http://internetsecurity.comodo.com/submit.php

AH-HA!

so, i just posted this at CIMA board but wanted to see if there was any other info - and it is this file that is getting quarantined…

as i say, any help appreciated!!

"CIMA looks great - but i have settings to “automatic quarantine” - so i guess there’s no way of submitting these files as when i try it says “access denied” or words to that effect…i guess i could restore the items - BUT seems like a scarey option - why would i risk restoring a virus to my system…sorry if i sound ignorant - i’m pretty much self taught on the pc…

further to this - the whole reason i’m looking at this is cos i’ve been having issues today with superantispyware - which i’ve used for about a month w no probs…but today it wanted to update the version & i’ve been unable to get it to run - have uninstalled - directly downloaded latest version from cnet - but i think the prob is the files that have been quarantined - I HAD CIS ON INSTALLATION MODE - this makes me suspicious…i mean, shouldn’t it have just set up with no probs like my original version a month ago…any ideas? help!

i include screenshot of quarantine folder for anyone who knows about this stuff to peruse…

thanks in advance for any help/advice anyone can give me!

Em."

[attachment deleted by admin]

Emhami, please don’t cross post.

Hi,
installing voipdiscount comodo finds Heur.Suspicious@83012681 and says it’s a virus.

False positive?

Submit the file to VirusTotal and see what all the other AV scanners there think.

If you feel it is a false positive, submit it to Comodo Malware Analysis and they’ll fix it.

Virus Total is really frustrating. the upload process stops at 92% and later this message comes:
Please report failure as: ErrorTime= “Nov 28 12:52:51”

Successfully uploaded to CMA though. Thanks for your help!

I have run a deep scan with comodo and it alerts on googlechrome and hitmanpro Heur.Suspicious@84316744. both exe. files. Is this a False positieve?

Read my post above.

sorry about the double posting - well, did anyone manage to submit this file & find out what the deal is with it?

thanks,

em.

Hi!
During installation of Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro v 1.2.6.8491 I get continuous warnings of heur.suspicious@100848712
Is it a false positive?
Thanks!

It sounds like it could be a false positive. Please submit it following How to report False Positives - Please read this before submitting ![.