Heur.Suspicious/Unclassified Malware Reocurring

Hello,

About a month ago I did a Comodo Virus Scan when I first installed it. It kept popping up one threat, either a Heur.Suspicious or as Unclassified Malware. Initially, I quarantined it and was satisfied that Comodo had detected what Spyware Doctor, my previous Anti Virus software, hadn’t. Alas! I began daily scans to ensure my computer’s protection when I come across the same file almost day after day, which kept popping up in different directories. The file is usually a variation of “jesterbb”.dll with the last two letters changing (the b’s not the dll). I’ve been becoming increasingly paranoid about this, so I backed up all my important files and reformatted, thinking all will be well afterwards. However, after I reformat and reinstall Comodo, the file came back and sometimes appeared in the D drive, where the information to reformat my computer is! I can’t do a system restore because I always reformatted.

So just to make sure I came to install Comodo on my laptop to make sure it does not have the malware. It does.

I have no idea what to do, I could really appreciate some help to get rid of this never ending virus/malware/whatever.

Thank you,
mycomputerisbleeping

Since this could be a malware infection I recommend to scan your computer following What to do if you’re infected - eXPerience Rev.3.

Also I am going to move your topic to the Virus/Malware Removal Assistance board.

You are receiving assistance here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic235128.html

It would be best for you to continue there as it would be confusing to follow more than one help topic.