Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1

Hello,

When i right click on the Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe become i eight false positives

CIS 5 beta
Av Defs 5654

Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\initialize.exe
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\dxComnD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\dxCoreD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\dxGDIPlusD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\dxSkinsdxBarPainterD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\dxThemeD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\GUTrayIconD7.bpl
Heur.Packed.Unknown@-1 C:\Users\Alexander Robrecht\Desktop\Glary Utilities 2.27.0.982.exe|{app}\GUJControl.bpl

I have send the exe file to you about your webformular to you

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello Mops21,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’ll check it and get back to you soon.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Please, sumbit ‘Glary Utilities’ @ Comodo Antivirus Database | Submit Files for Malware Analysis the installer would be fine…

Regards
BlackList

I send you the installer of the file

Hello,

These False Positives have been fixed. You can check with Virus Signature Database version 5667 and confirm it.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Thank you very much