Help removing Trustconnect

Hello -

I’ve discovered some deep virus’ and rootkit issues with my PC. To clean things up I’m trying to uninstall many of the programs on my PC including temporarily CIS & all of it family of products. I don’t recall whether I used Revo Uninstaller or Windows Program Uninstaller and the built in CIS uninstaller program but everything appears to be removed except some portions of TrustConnect. I no longer have a Comodo folder in either of the Program folders but Comodo TrustConnect still appears when I open my Network Connection window. However if I try to engage it I get the following error message:

Error: (08/08/2015 07:12:06 AM) (Source: RasClient) (EventID: 20227) (User: )
Description: CoId={CFE4D7FB-0399-4D22-87D2-ED88D7444F35}: The user MININT-R16JK1F\leg0817 dialed a connection named COMODO TrustConnect (VPN) which has failed. The error code returned on failure is 749.

I tried to use the uninstall tool provided elsewhere on this forum. Can someone assist me in figuring out how to locate and remove these remnant Comodo files?

Thanks

Hi and welcome leg0817,
In Windows device manager select view hidden devices.
Under network adapters look for 'TAP-Win32 adapter, if found right click and uninstall.
If it still doesn’t show, you may need to run the following commands.
set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1
start devmgmt.msc

Kind regards.