Help Please!! Comodo Antispam won't install. Lost all internet connectivity!

Will need discussion, so copied to main forum from post by Brotman.

How very frustrating!

As a starter could you append a screen dump of the error you get on installation? Please also post any Windows event file erors that may be related.

First thought is that your security software is unusual. Maybe try disabling then re-installing.

Not seen an error like his before can anyone else in the forum, perhaps with IP stack knowledge, help? Eric do you know of anyone?

Mouse1

- Operating System: Windows XP home 32 bit with SP2+ -Security Software: Sunbelt Vipre, Online Armor Firewall, Spyot S&D -Email Program: Microsoft Outlook 2007 -Email Provider & Protocol (POP3/IMAP): TWC/RoadRunner POP3/smtp -How produced the problem: Trying to (re)install comodo Antispam -How TRIED to resolve the problem: retried reintall (includes uninstall); "netsh winsock reset" fails. -Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any. None (yet) -Any other Additional Information: Un/re-install fails reporting comodo antispam failure, LSP could not be installled or something like that -BSODS: No -Bugs: can't access internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE! My PC is close to totally unusable. I had Antispam "installed, but never used it or even saw any evidence that it was working. So I downloaded the latest copy and tried installing. part of the install uninstalls the old copy. when it tried to reinstall the LSP error showed up and it would not install. Thereafter I had no internet connectivity…