Help file - early release.. and/or language file - old release?

Check save report window. Also, seems no style change but you got nice style, while Hungarian got no style, st. not ok…
Sandbox log part (aka. D+) not too clear to me, we still got the English menus (and “Ready” text bottom-left).

AV Log Viewer.gif → png file.

AV “What do these settings so?” → got new text there i guess.

Proactive Defense picture shown… where? (remaining from CIS3?)

Pending files got +1 button since that picture.

There’s one plus window at Stealth Port Wizard (Define a New Trusted Network, Next> no such window, you have combined both that and the next window into ONE).

global_rule_trusted_zone.gif → i guess no hardware info anymore.

• “Proactive Defense” ~ maybe “Network defense” (listed as 3rd frame when you are speaking about what is on the overview screen /av summary/) .
    [s]

• “Files waiting for review” ~ no such details there.

• “Tip of a Day” ~ none.[/s] (i only used the full CIS version and you can see these if you are running either the FW-only or the AV-only release /no notes in help file/)

1. This one we seem have discussed already:
    Check save report window. Also, seems no style change but you got nice style, while Hungarian got no style, st. not ok…

Alleged problem: “Save as” or ‘Save Report" windows do not keep the Comodo interface (red) style but have current users’ Windows OS style selected in Display settings.

I’ll check if this is normal behavior.

2. AV Log Viewer.gif → png file.

Sorry, question not clear to me.

1. AV “What do these settings so?” → got new text there i guess.

Yes, it changed to “Get Live Support”.Advising the author.

1. Proactive Defense picture shown… where? (remaining from CIS3?)

Sorry, question not clear to me.

1. Pending files got +1 button since that picture.

Yes, “My pending files” window now has an extra “Delete FIle” button. Advising the author.

1. There’s one plus window at Stealth Port Wizard (Define a New Trusted Network, Next> no such window, you have combined both that and the next window into ONE).

Yes, “Firewall > Stealth ports wizard > Define a new trusted network…” now opens a different window.
Advising the author.

1. global_rule_trusted_zone.gif → i guess no hardware info anymore.

Took me time to understand that you mean the same page of the Guide as item 6 above where after: Using the Define a new trusted network - Stealth my ports to EVERYONE else option creates a new trusted zone by adding the following rules in the ‘Global Rules’ interface: goes this picture.

Yes, I tried to add my zone and viewing it from “Global Rules” window I did not see such things like "Intel(R),… ". I need to check it with the devs before reporting an error to the guide’s author.

I can only assume you look into wrong screen, maybe you have AV+FW installed. I can see these screen areas in the AV “Summary” when AV only is installed (i.e. “install FW” option was unselected in the installer). Pls re-check.

‘I can see these screen areas in the AV “Summary”’ - my mistake, sorry! (yes, i only used both FW+AV)

‘2. AV Log Viewer.gif → png file.
Sorry, question not clear to me’ - i’m about to translate the help file and it seems this picture is in PNG format, instead of the usual GIF (aka. the ‘AV Log Viewer.png’ was renamed to ‘AV Log Viewer.gif’ for an unknown reason). Not a big mistake, just reported.

‘4. Proactive Defense picture shown… where? (remaining from CIS3?)
Sorry, question not clear to me.’ - maybe this is the very same problem what i wrote in the first line, i’ll check this out (~I see no ‘Proactive Defense’ text on the summary screen in CIS, but i can see an explanation text in the help file).

Thanks for the replies, i’ll check out the AV only solution and will report back later.

Proactive: that box is only visible if you are using FW or AV only (but not both). Devs shall update the help file with this note.

New ones:
My pending files: we got 7 buttons atm but the help file shows 6. We still got a “Remove” and a “Delete File” button (same purpose).

Alt text is English:
My Pending files, select item and click on lookup, move cursor over the link.

Log viewer still got English only menu items.

“Fewer Options” - Sandbox popup alt (mouse over) text still English.

Rule names (e.g. Trusted application, etc.).

I’m glad most of of the issues are cleared up . If you find any imperfections - pls feel free to lt me know. I do appreciate your attention to details!! I’m not kidding.