Hamachi Problems

Hello, I am a new user to Comodo and these forums. I decided to switch to Comodo from Zone Alarm Free after I read the leak test report on matousec.com, and so far I have been generally pleased with the firewall.

However, I am an enthusiastic gamer, and I often use a program called Hamachi to play with friends online. Ever since i switched to comodo, I have experienced problems with this. Dawn of War, and Warcraft 3 refuse to see anyone in the lan lobby when using hamachi, and Dawn of War cannot host any games online, but I can join games. Plus Hamachi works when i direct join to IP in DOW when using Hamachi.

I have configured both of the games to have TCP/UDP in/out from destination IP any, destination port any, with invisible connections allowed. (all in app monitor). I have also tried “allowing all activity” for both of them, with no success.

Hamachi is configured in the network monitor as shown on the screenshot.

What am I doing wrong?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have a similar problem with Warhammer over hamachi. When I uninstall Comodo, all is ok. I see all created games and can join them, but after the start of the game, the PC is only waiting. Over the LAN its everything o.k., its only hamachi problem.