1. The full product and its version:
CIS 10.0.0.5144 BETA
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows 7 x 64 SP1
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
Comodo - proactive security.
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
Clean install, no config import.
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Zemana Antimalware portable free.
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Disable auto-sandbox
2: check what CIS is saying : “multiple protection components are disabled”
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
CIS warned that “multiple protection components are disabled”
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
I expected to see a warning, saying “protection component is disabled”, not multiple components.
9. Any other information: