GUI bug for "View Logs" for updater [V7B][M828]

2. The full product and its version e.g. COMOOD Firewall 7.0.308911.4080
COMODO Internet Security Premium Beta 7.0.308911.4080

3. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one.
Windows 8.1 64bit (Real system i.e no VM used)

4. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?
No, more differences than I have time to write down, will attach my configuration file.

5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file? (please try to avoid doing these things until we are told it is safe)
No and No, Clean install and started on a new configuration.

6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed
OpenDNSCrypt | Zemana AntiLogger Free

7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue
I don’t know if it’s specific to Modern Theme but that is the theme I’m using.
Search for updates, when something is found and updated (something needs to be updated otherwise the “View Logs” button will be inactive) then click on “View Logs”

8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps
The new Window that pops up after you click “View Logs” has a white bar at the bottom.

Image example (white bar highlighted inside the red marker):

9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious)
I expected there to be no white bar.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you very much for your report in standard format, with all information supplied. The care you have taken is much appreciated by Comodo, and will increase the likelihood that this bug can be fixed.

Developers may or may not communicate with you in the forum or by PM/IM, depending on time availability and need. Because you have supplied complete information they may be able to replicate and fix the bug without doing so.

Many thanks again.

The devs have marked this as fixed for CIS version 7.0.312140.4101. I will therefore move this report to Resolved.

If you are still experiencing this problem please respond to this post and also send me a PM with a link to this bug report. If that is the case I can move this back to the bug reporting board and continue processing it.

Thank you.