guard32.dll seems to be causing Firefox 34.0 to crash

I am having problems with Firefox. Their support department examined my crash reports and advised me that guard32.dll is identified as per the image attached. Please advise.
http://i58.tinypic.com/2n0u3h3.jpg

Did these crashes also happen in earlier (before v34.0) versions of Firefox?

Your screenshot shows that the Netscape Plugin : “Shockwave Flash” (32-bit) from Adobe, version 15.0.0.246 (npswf32_15_0_0_246.dll) was loaded…
…do these crashes also happen whenever the Flash plugin is not loaded?

Many people use Firefox with 1, maybe 2, or maximum 3 tabs, placed within 1 window.
Other people use a lot of tabs, maybe up to 15 - 25, either placed within just a few windows (1-4),
or - like I do - placed with only 1 tab per window, so it will become 15 - 25 separate windows.
Do the crashes usually occur only whenever you have many tabs opened (placed in either a few - or many - windows)?

I have tried to reply twice this morning and each time my screen blanks out and says I posted less than 60 seconds ago and erases my reply.
This is ■■■■! CIS is a problem, CIS forum is a problem. I think I need to get rid of my problems.

I have disabled CIS, installed another anti-virus and firewall and will monitor Firefox for the next few days. Note: After making these changes, I rebooted and noticed Windows starts a lot faster than before.

Sorry, CIS. I pulled the plug on you. Too many unsolved problems.