Group Programs into Folders in HIPS and Firewall

Please vote

Already can be done with using file groups. File Groups, Defense Security Service, Internet Protection|Comodo Internet Security

Hi 5Lqep,

Kindly follow this format and add poll for the wish, so that other users could able to understand and vote on your wish.
We will report this wish to the team depending upon the receiving maximum vote counts.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

File Groups, Defense Security Service, Internet Protection|Comodo Internet Security When I click New Group it gives option from predefined groups I can’t create from my own.

After you hit create group you have to give it a name, then you have to scroll down to your new group name and select your group to start adding files/folders. Once you are finished you need to save the changes by clicking the Ok button of the main CIS settings window. Then you can go into the rules section and use your new group for the rule. If you can provide screenshots of what you are seeing so I can understand correctly on what is not working that would be great.

There no option to create a folder only predefined folders

Thanks got it. There should be way to create rules from HIPS Rules. Going Back and fro between file rating/group to hips/rules is hard just to group exes.

What is the point? When I asks again apps are added again see picture

Not the same file path, one has engine and the other contains a portal folder as part of its file path.

Vote please